Aerial inspection | Asset monitoring | Design & Manufacturing of Unmanned Systems.
Aerial videography and photography of the airside. Shannon co. ClareControlled airspaceAirportNight flight
Walsh Mushrooms Group
Aerial inspection of the construction site and crane. Gorey, Co. WexfordConstruction siteObstacles
Adare Desmond Castle
Aerial videography and site survey of archeological marvel. Adare co. LimerickControlled airspaceCongested areaArcheological siteWater
Aerial photography and site inspection. Limerick City CouncilControlled airspaceProhibited airspaceCongested area
Aerial photography and site inspection. Dublin City CouncilControlled airspaceCongested areaObstaclesRF Jammers
National Technology Park
Aerial photography and site inspection. Plassey, Limerick City CouncilControlled airspaceProhibited airspaceCongested area
Full Service, No Compromise.
Cutemachines provide safe, cost effective and experienced Small Unmanned Aircraft (SUA) inspection and asset monitoring services.
Construction site inspections
3D Modeling & reconstruction
Thermal & visual inspections
Manufacturing of Unmanned Systems
Stockpile volumetric measurement
Aerial mapping and survey
Aerial 360 tours
Agriculture and forestry inspections
How do we do it?
With Cutemachines’s aerial solutions, companies can ensure compliance, enhance worker safety, and capture more accurate, repeatable data to improve decision-making. Here’s how companies use Cutemachines to integrate aerial data into their existing business process.
2. Collect data
Analysis and Reporting
Gain critical insights
Make wise decisions
Experience and expertise
- Remove the high skills barrier
- Experienced SUA operators with proven record of safe operations
- Measurement quality and accuracy comparable with traditional methods
- Live inspection no need to shutdown
- Fewer setup costs and very low mobilisation cost
- Faster inspection time compared to traditional methods
Bespoke inspection service
- Inspection and defect standard agreed in advance with the Client
- Consistent and unbiased technical report
- Flexible data outputs/deliverables aligned with specific engineering software
- Safety is our priority
- Detailed risk assessments
- Reduction or elimination of working at height (climbing, scaffolding or cherry pickers)